Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sleeping Arrangements

There is a problem here. This chair belongs to Ziggy. The chair is his bed and his favorite spot. Every time Ziggy gets up Willow will get in. To this Ziggy will respond with a "woof" at approximately 10 second intervals until I get myself out of bed and remove Willow from his bed. At first I thought this was a cute behavior but now after a few weeks I don't find it so funny. The other night I had just finished rearranging Ziggy and Willow when I turned around to find her in the chair ON TOP of poor Ziggy (see picture). Ziggy was really trying to ignore her but she was trying to push him out. Now, I know what you are thinking. Get another chair! I already have but that one belong to Pepe' who occasionally shares with Harry and I just don't have room for any more. My conclusion - Willow is just a problem dog. I love her anyway!

No comments: