Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ugh - Silver Fox (Many of them) Fur Coat For Sale!

I can't believe I ever actually wanted to wear this many animals on my body. Please don't hate me for it. I was young and dumb. I got rid of the husband that purchased it for me a long time ago but now these Silver Foxes must find a home in a closet where it is wanted. I am also realizing that the items that I am currently selling make an interesting combination. If any one wants a group rate I will consider that. It would have to be someone athletic, with a small butt and kind of short arms - the fur coat has short arms - well, at least for me.

Interesting story with the fur coat. I got it in Shanghai, China when I was there for a textile show in 1992 or 93. I got it in the authentic Chinese gift store. It was warm in China so I did not need it there but I have to admit I actually wore it a lot in Germany to keep from freezing while walking around town. I do remember having to be careful they I did not get hit with spray paint...a lot of people are really against wearing fur. Fur really isn't my thing anymore so hopefully someone will get this who will actually wear it. It is on e-bay already, but I thought it kind of rounded out all the stuff I have for sale for the day.

No comments: