Friday, September 7, 2007

Perfect Form

So maybe my swimming form is a little off lately but I have been making sure that the dogs get a good workout in on a daily basis - maybe even a double each day. Here Willow demonstrates her athletisism and while she may not win the jumping dog contest she will now win the worn out, tired, over-worked dog contest. I must have made her jump in 30 times to get one photo of her in the air! In my new found spare time I have even learned how to work my digital camera - amazing what reading the manual can teach you.

Ache Around the Lake is only 2 weeks away so the work is starting to pile up in that department but now with more time on my hands I knock a little out each day. I already have the garage stock piled with awards, water bottles, signs and other miscellanous stuff one needs to put on a race. I think everyone who races should organize a race - they would certainly never complain again. It makes me appreciate all the racing I have done over the years. The donations keep rolling in and it appears we will donate at least 4x what we donated last year. That is what having a team to work on a project can accomplish. I have been fortunate enough to work with an amazing team of all women ranging in ages and interests - but all focused on raising money for thier cause and pulling off this race. I will have to write more about our grop later because I have really enjoyed working with them.

For now I am going to go rest, read and relax. Tomorrow is my first group ride since the accident so it should be interesting.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Great shot! Thanks for the food on Saturday and for the encouragement on Sunday! Now, If I could just learn how to run faster! :-)