Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Friends


Of course the other dogs were running around like crazy pulling on all the ribbon and trying to eat it but Willow (next to me) and Ziggy took the higher road and stayed with me for this priceless shot. I really do love all the dogs with their quirks but Willow being the only other female in the house is my girlfriend. Ziggy is the Alpha dog of the house, although he always defers to me. We have a special relationship. I had a blast rolling around in the grass with the dogs. It was one of those special moments of peace and happiness.

2 comments:

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

What an OUTSTANDING picture!! Perfectly captures the holiday season! Nothing says HAPPY HOLIDAYS like a Weim with garland! :-)

Thanks for sharing the posts and pics.