Thursday, December 27, 2007

Wolf Gang


On December 8th we had the pleasure of having the Wolfs come to visit us on their way from NJ to their new home in TX. They wanted to stop to have a rest during their long drive and to see Grandma. I guess I should explain the relationship; Joanne (mother in the middle) is my Grandmother's brother's daughter. Graeme, Hayden and Taylor are three of thier children (Spencer was already in TX) and Gus is her husband. As I was saying they were on their way to their new home which means they had just moved out of a house they had lived in for 30+ years. Just a little stress. They all arrive here after being crammed into a little mini van for 12 hours and they are just as pleasant as can be. The kids don't bicker, instead they willingly play the piano (ok, keyboard since I don't have a piano) and then to top it off as a family they sing in harmony! How impressive! Even more so because I am RELATED to them! This family is pure joy to be around, kind, sweet, genuine. Seeing them together makes me even want to have a family. They were certainly a breath of fresh air and added tremendously to the holiday spirit in our house.

No comments: