Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mad Dog

No matter what it looks like now this WAS a nice dog bed with a liner and a fleece cover on it. Smokey had an operation on his tail last week and has been on bed rest ever since - he is supposed to go for 10 days with no exercise but today he proved to me that he gets to go for a walk today! If he is feeling good enough to destroy his bed he can go out. I guess I should see it as a good sign. Unfortunately all the dogs got more time in the house today than outside. We actually got some wet, sloppy snow last night which did not even last long enough for me to use my cross country skis in. I was sad about that. The only good part about the wet weather today is that I got my taxes done! I think to celebrate I will take all the dogs for a muddy walk.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Too Funny! I guess that his tactics worked huh?

:-)

Weims - 1
Katie - 0

Suzanne said...

Poor little doggie. I am sure he was mad about having to wear that collar.
:)