Monday, March 17, 2008

Blow Up!

Yes, that is exactly what my hot water heater did last night. No, it was not a full blast through the roof kind of thing but enough to spew water all over the floor, make a mess and halt my laundry process. Now instead of the calm Monday (writing schedules) I had intended I have spent the majority of the morning watching the plumber. I don't know why I felt the need to watch what they were doing. It kind of fascinated me to watch as they pulled on the electric cord and water came out, or maybe the fact that he was standing in a puddle of water with his work boots on that had previously had red mud all over them and then he was actually going to walk on my carpet! Don't worry I made him clean his feet! :o) Anyway - the plumbers love me. They were just here last month for another emergency call. We are all on a first name basis...I will be seeing more of them (hopefully) when they come back to put in yet another new hot water heater tonight (hopefully).

No comments: