Monday, March 3, 2008

I Graduated from Barnett Bicycle Institute!

We all passed the bike mechanic class and officially graduated last Friday. Now with that said I now only know just how much I don't know about bikes. I am going to have to practice on my old bike before I even attempt to touch my good bike. As a side note this class had the largest number of women ever! Cat, the girl in the red and black was the instructor, which means there were still only 3 women in this class. John Barnett, the guy with the beard on the left is the founder and genius behind the school. He has given an amazing amount of thought to each and every procedure AND written it all down. If they can make a bike mechanic out of me then anyone can do it!

Considering that I was in class for 2 weeks it went really fast. I learned a lot, explored a new city and made some new friends from all over the country.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Sounds like a great time! I'm really jealous that you got to attend! :-) Now, when should I schedule my complete bike rebuild?
;-)