Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Training Update

I have been training again! Two weeks ago I hit that wonderful 20 hour mark - that means I was swimming, biking or running for a total of 20 hours for the week. That was the same week I had to take a day off to recover from my bee sting incident too. Last week I had a bit of a "recovery" week and still managed to get in a good 15 hours. This week is my 7th week of training for Ironman WI. This means I have 5 more big weeks and then I get to taper. Next week will be pretty easy too because I will be racing on the weekend...but that will at least count for my speed work for the week!

A few fun stats:
2 weeks ago I biked 270 miles which is more than I drove my car.
Last week for my easy week I rode 142 and ran 33
This week I should hit close to 300 miles on the bike and 45 miles of running

1 comment:

Chris said...

DO you post your totals just to make us "mere mortals" fell bad?

:-)

Way to go! YOu rock!