Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy New Year!

Maria (my cousin and amazing artist) and I taking a break on a park bench in Charleston. Maria went to dinner with us and lunch and shopping.

Tiffany and I before hitting the town for the night!
I started out New Year's with friends and I have to admit that it was by far the best New Years celebration I have had in the last 10 years. Maybe that is not saying much since I think for the last 7 years I have been long asleep when the ball dropped - but not this year! Thanks to an invitation from Tiffany and David I got to spend the New Years in style. Tiff made reservation for a late dinner (to help keep us awake) and a little Jazz as well but the fun conversation was really entertaining enough. It was simple and fun and spent with friends just the way it should be. I can't thank Tiffany and Dave enough for helping me start the New Year off on the right foot!

No comments: