Wednesday, January 14, 2009

General Consensus - It is a Fox Tail

This is what Harry gave me the other morning...it appears to be a tail. A tail from what I do not know? Althought at this point I have heard from many that it is a sliver fox tail - so I will go with that. If you have any other interesting ideas please let me know. Harry was very proud of himself. I have imagined some poor animal running around without a tail or maybe it was already dead. I just hope Harry does not bring me the rest of the body. Life is never boring with 5 dogs.

2 comments:

Carolina John said...

I believe that is a tail from a squirrel. most likely roadkill.

have fun!

Chris said...

Katie, now......*sigh* you should know EXACTLY what that is considering where you live..... Hint: horn, hounds,..............

Hope all is well.