Friday, January 23, 2009

Winter Running

My best night time "nerd" running attire...

I know I have not talked much about training on my blog in a long time. I guess that is because most of my training has been going on in the freezing cold and dark. Some nights it is fun but others it is just cold and miserable. Last night was cold but there was not a lot of wind and the sky was clear. It was a peaceful run. I went down to meet the "Tryon Running Club" only to find out that I was the club for the night. In all fairness there was another gentleman there but he was just getting back into running and wanted to stay on the track so that he could walk/jog.

I am getting ready for the Myrtle Beach Marathon on Feb 14th and then I will do the Black Mountain Marathon on Feb 28th. It will be the first time I have done 2 marathons that close together. I have done 2 Ironman races in one month so I guess that would count as well?

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

See you in MB! it's only 3 weeks away, you know.