Sunday, June 29, 2008

Newfoundland 70.3 - July 27th

Registration for this race was easy. I just got on Active.com and within 2 min. I was in. Then I called Colette to tell her the good news. She was very excited since she was going to be going alone and we all know that is no fun!

Tonight I started making the plans - when to leave etc. I got online to book my ticket and I got some serious sticker shock. What happened to all these discount travel websites? Their prices have gone through the roof. I guess it is not that often that people actually go to Corner Brook, Newfoundland because getting there is not easy at all. I finally have the flights booked.

Colette informed me that I have to leave on Tuesday because Monday she has a big hike up a mountain planned for our recovery. The view is supposed to be amazing...

No comments: