Friday, February 8, 2008

Dog #7 - Hairy Harry

This is a picture of Harry. Harry is a long haired Weimaraner and is very very rare. Fortunately Harry has not let that fact go to his head. Aside from being a little depressed for the first few days, hairy Harry is now settling in. He is calm, sweet and loves to be brushed. Brushing a Weim is something new to me since all the others have short hair, but we have been using it as our time to bond. Harry likes to hide his head underneath my arm pit and absolutely loves to snuggle his 90 lb body up against me. He has a very cute overbite and has some cool "bubba" teeth that I need to get a picture of. Thank goodness Harry is easy. He just follows the other dogs around the house and has not even thought about "marking" in the house - because that would certainly make him an outside dog very quickly! So despite being dog #7 he has not put me over the edge and we all see to be getting along.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Hairy Harry and am always amused at how long hairs compare to my short fellas. Good luck with #7!