Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hai'lee - My new Little Sister

As you can see by this very silly picture my new Little Sister Hai'lee is very cute. The occasion was Halloween - hence the blond wig and the Cowboy hat. She added one of my old prom dresses to this get-up along with some vampire teeth to really make a statement when we went trick-or-treating. Halloween was our first real visit together. We did a lot of things in one day. We walked the dogs and played ball with them. Something Hai'lee had never done before as she is very fearful of dogs. Then we video taped each other and I played it on the computer which really got her excited - she thought she was on TV! We also did things as simple as watering the flowers all to her delight. All she needs is a little time with me and some attention - what a wonderful thing for both of us.


No comments: